When it comes to family, whether you are in a MC or driving a minivan, your choices you make in life will always lead you down different paths. Granted, whacking someone because they crossed you isn't the way I'd handle it. However, watching Jackson Teller become a dad and dealing with Samcro and his family taught me a few things along the way about what it means to be a man.
2. Spoil your kids occasionally because before you know it their childhood will be passing you by and you'll wonder where it went.
3. Let others know how much you mean to them daily.
4. Stick to the truth and as long as you do that, you'll be doing the right thing.
5. Don't be afraid to let others see you cry
6. Greet your children with the same enthusiasm they show you everyday
7. Learn to be a good listener. Sometimes it is better to listen than to say anything.
8. Your mom is usually right...
9. ...except when she isn't.
10. Keep others close or you'll end up alone
11. Keep passion and laughter in your relationship, both are important.
12. Don't be afraid to tell the ones closest to you that you love them and make sure they know who they are