Kids are disgusting. Even worse are the messes they leave behind. My least favorite thing in the entire world, even worse than going to the grocery store, is cleaning the house. I would think that if Dante cleaned his own toilets, that area between the seat and the tank would have been included as one of the rings of hell.
Thankfully, there are products from the folks at Clorox who do most of the heavy lifting for us, taking care of those #ickies that linger, threatening to sideline our kids and ourselves from certain fun.
I bet you have a disgusting story to tell about cleaning up after them or some epic cleaning fiasco. Everyone does. Here's your chance to share and score some awesome prizes!
How To Be A Dad and Mom Spark have teamed up for the craziest Twitter Party giveaway EVER and it is happening on Wednesday, April 9th at 3PM PT/ 6PM ET and follow #Ickies on Twitter.
HERE'S THE DIRT ON THE EVENT:
- $100 Good anywhere gift cards given out every 10 minutes!
- $100 and GRAND PRIZE ARTWORK a Custom Movie Poster Prize featuring YOU and your chosen genre
- Audience driven improv done by Rachel Dratch of SNL fame and Second City Communications!
How is that going to work via Twitter you say?
Sounds Awesome! So What Do I Do To Participate?
Here is what you need to participate:
1. A Twitter account and an internet connection.
2. The ability to spend money, should you win.
3. You’ll also need to RSVP. Use the Rafflecopter entry form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was compensated by Life of Dad, LLC for this partnership